Why Attend the Event
This year’s Event will be an exceptional showcase for some of the most exciting quality improvement techniques and approaches in modern healthcare. Showcasing the best in healthcare from the public, private, voluntary, academic and scientific communities, the NHS Scotland Event will provide delegates with a unique opportunity to meet and hear from some of the leading agents of change to mobilise the continuous quality improvement effort.
The NHS Scotland Event will create a unique opportunity for delegates to:
- hear from inspiring health and social care experts on the progress being made on embedding the 2020 Vision for Health and Social Care within the integrated health and social care delivery landscape;
- learn what mechanisms others use in order to support the sustainable delivery of health and social care through quality improvement which can be adopted locally to improve outcomes;
- learn about working in different ways, in new teams and across boundaries to ensure we achieve the aims of better care and better health;
- consider what transformational work is already underway and working well; and
- take back to their workplace, tools and techniques to help them to consistently improve the delivery of services locally.