Health Performance and Delivery Directorate
The directorate seeks to achieve the best health and social care outcomes for people by supporting NHSScotland to deliver the best possible performance.
We are responsible for:
- Providing policy advice to ministers;
- Unscheduled and elective care;
- Monitoring NHS performance against key targets;
- Monitoring territorial health boards and the Golden Jubilee Foundation;
- NHS resilience and emergency planning;
- Pandemic flu planning;
- NHS winter planning;
- NHS sustainability and value; and
- Digital health and care.
Contact: Alistair Pollock, Project Administrator