Who will you meet?
The event attracts over 1,500 delegates including staff who work in NHSScotland, to deliver high quality health and care for the people of Scotland as well as partners from other public and third sector organisations.
The Event attracts over 1,500 delegates including staff who work in NHSScotland to deliver high quality health and care for the people of Scotland as well as partners from other public and third sector organisations.
Don’t miss out on these unique benefits:
- Interact and network with over 1,500 healthcare professionals.
- Connect with senior leaders and key decision makers in NHSScotland.
- Build new partnerships and increase customer contacts and business opportunities.
- Exchange ideas, share information and educate the audience.
- Increased awareness of your products or services amongst Scotland’s most influential healthcare decision-makers.
- Raise the profile and heighten your organisation’s visibility within the health sector. Target those most likely to engage with your products and services.
We’re expecting over 1,500 delegates to attend the Event on each day, and these will include a range of individuals from all sectors in the health service and our partners from other public and voluntary sector organisations.
NHSScotland Event 2016 Delegates by Role
A large number of the delegates who attended from the NHSScotland Event were in senior management positions with control of budgets at a local level.
NHSScotland Event Delegates by Place of Work
|Scottish Government Health Directorate||11%|
|Third Sector Organisation||8%|
|Royal College/ Faculty||1%|
NHSScotland Event Delegates by Role
|Allied Health Professionals||9%|
|Medical & Dental Support||7%|
|Nursing & Midwifery||19%|