Who will you meet?
Last year, the Event attracted almost 2,000 health and social care leaders, key decision-makers and frontline staff from across NHS Scotland and its partners and provides them with a unique opportunity to listen, learn and participate in crucial dialogue about the future of health and social care in Scotland.
Don’t miss out on these unique benefits:
- Interact and network with up to 2,000 health and social care professionals.
- Connect with senior leaders and key decision-makers in NHS Scotland and its partners.
- Build new partnerships and increase customer contacts and business opportunities.
- Exchange ideas, share information and educate the audience.
- Increased awareness of your products and/or services amongst Scotland’s most influential health and social care decision-makers.
- Raise the profile and heighten your organisation’s visibility within the health and social care sectors.
- Target those most likely to engage with your products and/or services.
NHS Scotland Event Delegates
The Event attracts delegates from the different health professions within NHS Boards, Health and Social Care Partnerships and the Third Sector as well as those in senior management positions with control of budgets at local level. The NHS Scotland Event 2018 registration system recorded the following delegate breakdown by (i) place of work and by (ii) job function.
By Place of Work
|Health and Social Care Partnership||6%|
|Third Sector Organisation||6%|
|Allied Health Professionals||16%|
|Medical & Dental Support||9%|
|Nursing & Midwifery||30%|