If you choose to submit a poster abstract please follow the instructions below:
If you wish to submit a poster abstract via the online poster system please follow the instructions below:
- Download a copy of the poster abstract form from the menu on the left
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words excluding title, references and any diagrams.
- You may include up to two images, diagrams or tables to illustrate your work further.
- All abstract entries should showcase specific examples of how your work is taking forward the priority areas identified for action in our journey towards the 2020 Vision.
- Poster abstracts should make explicit reference to how you are contributing to the work being recognised within the poster category.
- Ensure that your abstract is linked to at least one of the Poster Categories
- In addition to submitting your abstract for consideration under the relevant poster category, if you also want your abstract to be considered for the Transformational Change award to recognise work that is transforming the way care is provided in Scotland, please ensure you fully illustrate this in your abstract (and poster if your poster is selected for display). Do not worry if that is not the main focus of your work. The criteria for judging the main poster categories will remain unchanged.
- You must discuss the content of your poster abstract with your line manager, NHS Board Quality Improvement Lead or Clinical Governance Lead prior to submission.
- Email your completed form to your designated poster co-ordinator by 24 February.
- For NHSScotland abstracts, your Poster Co-ordinator will review your abstract and will contact you with suggested changes where appropriate.
- Poster Co-ordinators for NHSScotland abstracts will then provide you with instructions on how to upload your abstract to the online poster abstract system. You must upload your poster abstract to the online poster abstract system by 5pm on 10 March. Please note that there will be no extension to this deadline.
- If submitting from Partner Organisations with no NHSScotland input, please ensure that you discuss and agree the content of your abstract through the relevant governance arrangements – you can then obtain instructions on how to upload your abstract to the online poster abstract system by emailing email@example.com
- You will receive an email confirmation from the events team confirming receipt of your abstract.